Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello I'm Par4 I'll be around now posting what comes to me in my visions I still play civ2 & smac and can't wait for civ3.
    Here's my idea that I think no one has posted before if someone has I apologize.
    Jihad
    Religious war or crusade. Citizens of your empire could call for one and get you in a war with a nation with a different religion hostile to yours or if you are attacked by a nation thats not your religion and your nation is fundamentalist or doesn't like other religions you can have a Jihad.
    a Jihad could give extra production-
    citizens give things up to the war effort
    Extra recruitment(I like the recruitment idea if it gets in civ3 this supplements it)
    Your empire could have say a 15% pop in military during Jihad even if say the average is 5%. Citizens feel they need to give their all.(I might have the recruitment thing messed up so feel free to inform me).

Any other ideas or critisisms(sp?) are welcome I say again if this has already been gone over I apologize.
    And once again hello

------------------
    I use this email
    (stupid cant use hotmail)
    gamma_par4@hotmail.com
    Don't ask for golf tips
    Your game will get worse

Welcome! Check out the Religion Model posted in the Religion 3.0 thread, in The List Forum.

Comment

Working...
    X