conjectural 3rd unauthorized transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conjectural 3rd unauthorized transmission

....to be relayed to the enemies of spain after getting Voxian/Lego reaction, and IF such a letter is deemed appropriate.

No fair greetings for you, I fear, and this letter will be a short one, for I do not, at this time, see that we have much common ground to discuss.

We do not seek your utter destruction...we seek a strong Spain.

YOU have called us to your homeland by virtue of your own actions....by haughtily and arrogantly assuming that Spain's lands were at your disposal, and to do with as you pleased.

They are not, and we will fight with them to defend their rights. Shoulder to shoulder, as brothers. As equals.

We will restore to them that which you have attempted to deny them, and see to it that the likes of you never again can threaten them.

Because we do not seek your total destruction (a boon you could not be bothered to grant to our Spanish allies), you are free to surrender at any time, per our terms.

That door will never be closed to you, so long as I have the faintest shred of influence in Stormia's council halls.

I do not particularly wish to fight you. I do not particularly wish to see blood spilled on either side.

But I will.

I will gladly join my Stormian brothers and play my part in formulating our strategy.

If you press this fight....if you are so eager for it, you will have it.

Just remember that I will always fight for your place at the peace table as well, and until then....see you on the field.

-=Velociryx=-
    Wayward son of Stormia
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Working...
X