Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The forgotten sons of Iberia

Hi,
    In Civ 3 there`s no Spain, although it has been present since Colonization game. Portugal is not present either. This two nations together ruled, at some time, nearly 1/4 of the world. Spain had territories in every continent (South & North America, Europe, Africa and Asia - Phillipines -). Portugal didnt have colonies in North America but yes in the South, in Africa and also in Asia (Macao). Supposing that they are not present in Civ 3 because there would be an excessive number of European empires, still, it would be good to give presence to any of their ex-colonies in latin america (yet not represented). Mexico was once more than the double bigger than now. A Mexican - Pancho Villa - was the only man that invaded the continental territory of USA in all the 20th century. Brazil even had a King - Pedro -. All South America - except Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay and the Guyanas - became free because of the help or the direct action of one of this two leaders : Bolivar and San Martin. Cuba has a great history of scientific research and is the only occidental nation thats virtually in war with the most powerfull country in the world. These are only some exsamples. I only want to read what you think about all of this because Im planning no mod. I know there is no place for every civ in Civilization game, but... ¿no Spain? Ahhh, let me tell you something: I havent yet installed any official mod to my Civ III, so, I dont really know if more civs have been included. Sorry for that.
    YellfromHell
    Embassador of Uruguay (the country best known because its flag always appeared between USAs and USSRs flags when they were ordered alphabetically - in spanish USSR IS 'URSS').
Working...
X