No announcement yet.

Why can't I be a Princess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Rib, the only definitive Elven reference I can find is JRR Tolkien's Lord of the Rings - is this your source? or do you have a fast-track to the Lady Galadhriel herself? (The spelling of that last looks wrong - sorry)

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
    "The Great Library must be built!"
    "A short cut has to be challenging,
    were it not so it would be 'the way'."
    - Paul Craven
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Nah, I'm the real thing of course! Well, partly, that is, by one of my ancestors. The family kept the tradition of giving the children elven names

------------------
      If you have no feet, don't walk on fire
      A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
      Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Ribannah on 02-19-2001 05:58 PM
        La Fayette, you will find the way to Castle Gobs on my profile

I should have read...
        BTW is Enroth the capital of Elvenland? or is it some kind of paradise close to Mingapulco? (I don't like the idea of Castle Gobs being close to Tchernobyl).
        Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

quote:

<font size=1>Originally posted by La Fayette on 02-21-2001 09:11 AM</font>
          Is Enroth the capital of Elvenland?

Enroth is a continent on the planet Antagarich, Gobs is only a small county on this continent. Its main inhabitants are Humans and Goblins. Most of the Woodelves live on the continent Erathia where I was born, mainly in Avlee and the Tularean Forest.
          Their ancestors, the Snowelves, still live on the mythical island Vori. If anywhere, Mingapulco must be located on Vori
          There are also Dark Elves, they live on the continent Jadame.

------------------
          If you have no feet, don't walk on fire
          [This message has been edited by Ribannah (edited February 21, 2001).]
          A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
          Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Ribannah on 02-21-2001 09:54 AM
            Enroth is a continent on the planet Antagarich, Gobs is only a small county on this continent. Its main inhabitants are Humans and Goblins.

My atlas is too thin, though quite complete about the planet Earth. Antagarich looks quite as attractive as what Mr Tolkien previously told us: lady Galadriel and the land of Lorien, ...and Mordor and the like.
            (...may I be named warlord of the ring?)
            Thank you.
            Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

You are struggling here with some Mightily and Magically challenged folk.

Come on, guys, get hacking and slashing! You will soon find yourself spending a pleasant hour or VI in the fair town of Kriegspire. Keep your shields at hand, however. As I recall, the archers in that locality are pretty mean.

Comment

Congratulations Ribannah, on becoming a Princess!

------------------
                Sulla-The last dictator of Rome before Caesar. He changed Rome and Rome sure as hell changed him.

[This message has been edited by sulla (edited March 04, 2001).]
                Sulla-The last dictator of Rome before Caesar. He changed Rome and Rome sure as hell changed him.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by East Street Trader on 02-22-2001 10:30 AM
                  You are struggling here with some Mightily and Magically challenged folk.

Now EST - I'm sure your clients will be reassured to find that their legal beagle is not only a master of the finest TBS in the Universe, but also finds time to go orienteering around Enroth! - But, hey! I won't tell 'em if you don't Well met, soulbrother ...

------------------
                  Scouse Git[1]

"Staring at your screen in horror and disbelief when you open a saved game is one of the fun things of a succession game " - Hueij
                  "The Great Library must be built!"
                  "A short cut has to be challenging,
                  were it not so it would be 'the way'."
                  - Paul Craven
                  [This message has been edited by Scouse Gits (edited March 05, 2001).]
                  "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                  "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Working...
                  X