Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

Originally posted by Grigor on 02-01-2001 07:15 PM
    I do not know if the distance from the enemy capitol is a factor for sabotage.

We suppose that isn't. Nobody tested it.
    quote:

In that case the maximum available would be 2 2/3 if the spy began on a road adjacent to the city, and the minimum zero if the spy had used her last movement point to enter into saboteuristic activities. So there would be 9 possible movement point remainders upon initiation of sabotage.
    I suspect that the available movement only affects the chances for escape.

I am not sure if it works so logically.
    If I remember well, Investigating a city costs a spy 1/3 of movement point: Spy use this 1/3 of movement point to get into and to get out.
    quote:

My original suggestion was to test a small sample with a wildly different movement point remainder to see if there is any difference in post-sabotage survival rate. That would tell us if there were a need for more testing over the full movement-point-remainder spectrum.

Could you try some tests? You could add results to "Poisoning and sabotaging" thread.

Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

3 arrows strategy:
      One day I will think the problem over and post there. It is quite complicated, if you want apply the idea not only to camels.
      Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

Grigor
        Welcome to the TESTERS CLUB!
        (I won't be a member next week though, busy playing as the English and dreaming about a magnum of "I don't know what").
        Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

Working...
        X