OCC Comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCC Comparison

Does anyone know (and I know you do ) how to enter the OCC fortnightly comparisons for OCC? I've looked around but I haven't found anything...

------------------
    STEALTH FIGHTERS RULE!!!
    STEALTH FIGHTERS RULE!!!

When a new game is announced here on the forum you can just download it and start playing. If you want you can post your log here, but you don't have to.

I haven't received a scenario for fortnight #20 yet, so I'll see what I can come up with myself if I don't get something soon.

Comment

Thanks Paul, I'll do that next time I see one announced ! BTW, is it on THIS forum itself, or another Civ2 Forum?

------------------
      STEALTH FIGHTERS RULE!!!
      STEALTH FIGHTERS RULE!!!

Comment

Bradiator, the OCC fortnight games are normally on the Civ2-Strategy forum and you will be most welcome.

I might even find time to play this one, Paul.

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
        "The Great Library must be built!"
        "A short cut has to be challenging,
        were it not so it would be 'the way'."
        - Paul Craven
        "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
        "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Bradiator on 11-13-2000 12:55 AM
          I'll do that next time I see one announced !

Meanwhile you can play the existing OCC scenarios, new entries are always welcome! Maybe you can teach us all a lesson ...

For a course, an overview, downloads and thread links goto Paul's website.

------------------
          If you have no feet, don't walk on fire
          A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
          Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Bradiator on 11-13-2000 12:55 AM
            Thanks Paul, I'll do that next time I see one announced ! BTW, is it on THIS forum itself, or another Civ2 Forum?

BTW. Love your signature! It's very true. Unfortunately, most of my games don't reach that point.

------------------
            Frodo lives!
            Frodo lives!

Comment

Thanx kc! Neither do mine
              STEALTH FIGHTERS RULE!!!

Comment

Thanx kc! Neither do mine

------------------
                STEALTH FIGHTERS RULE!!!
                STEALTH FIGHTERS RULE!!!

Comment

Yes, to reiterate, new OCCers are always welcome. As mentioned before there are lots of existing comparison games at Paul's site to hone up on. Despite the obvious intensiveness of the game itself the comparisions are kinda fun. It's always luck when you're near the bottom of the ladder and skill when you're on top.

Comment

I'd like to thank the creators of the OCC scenarios, there's been some really cool ones that have given many people many hours of Civin' pleasure. I have an idea for a OCC scenario, but I'm never going to be able to do it up myelf. If any scenario creator would like my idea, drop me an e-mail.
                    yes

Comment

Working...
                    X