purple fortunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purple fortunes

All right, here's another mystery. Why does the purple civilization always SEEM to have an unbelievably huge economy compared to all the others? According to the F11 advisor, that is. There's nothing to suggest that the purple civ actually HAS all that wealth, but they're always listed as first in both wealth and personal income, typically by about a thousand-fold more than the others in the early game. What the heck?

bug

Comment

I've already posted that before.

You couldn't know for you're a newbie.

Double-posting of things like that occur often.

I wonder if the purple guys also have a higher REAL income. Would be unjust.

Comment

Andz - and yours was about the tenth time I had seen that issue!

This is one annoying bug in the program that should be easily fixed - any body want to figure out the source code and write a patch? I'll pledge $5 toward the effort!
        Be the bid!

Comment

Welcome debeest to Civ2-Strategy. You have to excuse Andz83, he's not typical of the ones around here.

Comment

Hey, I only wanted to contribute to any discussion and to rise my post count! I also could imagine that I had been the 10th...

Why do you think that I'm not typical of the ones around here?

Comment

I think SC means that most people here don't point out when someone's posting old questions (or obvious "tips"). We have all been there, done that.

But I remember when a poster called Tomahawk shared a newly aquired insight (caravans are great for wonderbuilding ). All hell broke loose...

Besides, pretty often old questions give rise to new insights as strategies evolve all the time. The strategy forum always lives up when a lot of newly born Apolytoners start posting away.

Carolus

Comment

Working...
              X