To Chairman Mao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mao:

I think you took what I said wrong. I didn't meen to be hostile. I broke down what I said below, and put a little explanation.

quote:

Should I respond to this…

Let me think…

I was talking about the comments on the albert speer arguement made above.

quote:

All I can say is that I wish that the Albert Spear had gone so well . Actually, I didn't know that
    Chairman Mao even existed before reading this forum. (sorry HAL)

I was kidding. I didn't meen to emply that I was planning to protest. I (persionally) am not offended by the title 'Mao' (or 'Chairman Mao'). Since both of you have said that your handle is totally civ based, I can't find any reason to complain. Even if you didn't, I wouldn't complain. If someone was truely offended, and they came up with a good enough reason, then I might take their side, but I don't care enough to start the battle on my own.

Pretty much, I don't mind your (mao's) handle, nor Chairman Mao's. I was just making a comment to indicate that I had read this thread. I didn't mean to say anything else.

While I'm here, I might as well say that I think that what HAL did was very apropriate. Not that I hold any bad fealings tward mao for not changing his handle, but that HAL deserves recognition for what he did.

Mao: If you are still offended, then tell me why, because I can't figure out what I did that is wrong.

------------------
    adaMada
    adamada@springmail.com
    Civ 3 Democracy Game:
    PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
    Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Never mind, I'm happy, you're happy, we're all happy

I just wished he'd have waited like a week before changing so we could've screwed around a bit with OTFers
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

And I'm glad he changed it when he did, before "playing some games" with the OTF

------------------
        Ming
        CivII & Off-Topic Forum Moderator
        Ming@Apolyton.net
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Do we see a pattern? The OT goes down: People flock to other forums.

Prehaps they should randomly take the OT down on purpose to stimulate intrest in other forums.

------------------
          adaMada
          adamada@springmail.com
          Civ 3 Democracy Game:
          PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
          Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Quiet you! Don't give 'em ideas!

Ming, that's Alpha Plan to give you a mental breakdown...now Beta Plan is...
            Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Working...
            X