A possible bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A possible bug?

My internet connection was down last night *sob*, so I invited a freind over and we were playing WWII scenario hot seat. We were quite a while into the game (4 hours) and I started mining some grasslands into forests (double production was on), then during his turn I noticed the forests were irrigated, no not turned into plains but irrigated! I don't know if this is a new bug but... its new for me...

This is what I tried and I got the same results.

Hotseat 2 players
    Irrigate a grassland
    Share maps w/ other player
    Mine irrigated grassland into forest
    Don't share maps now, this is CRUCIAL
    Now when its the other player's turn look where the irrigated grassland should be and it will be a forest with irrigation through it...
    I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

What, you respond to Xin, but not me... thanks a lot everyone
    I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

perhaps it is because strange occurences in hotseat play don't surprise people.

what was the square producing?like forest or irrigated grassland?
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

It looks fine to me (and produces normal), but when I switch to the other player it looks like a forest with irrigation canals running over it.

Comment

Working...
        X