Cease Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cease Fire

How long do Cease Fires last, is it a number ofturns, number of years?? And is there any way to tell how long a current CF will last (i.e. "we have x-many years left in our CF with the so and so)

LOL! In single play, the time it lasts usual is until you ignore an attempt at contact...never seen it expire without first some sort on contact attempted by the ai bastard...

-KhanMan the paranoid expansionist
    Odin, Thor, and Loki walk into a bar together...
    -KhanMan

Comment

the manuals says

"Once a ceasefire is signed,your former enemy ceases attacking your units and cities for approximately 16 turns"

"A ceasefire is automatically extended for an additional 16 turns or so whenever tribute is paid by either side"
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

I've had a 1000+ year ceasefire with the (AI) Indians in one of my current MP games. Getting thoroughly sick of it too.

------------------
        finbar
        Mono Rules!

" ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
        X