Easy question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy question

I don't have my manual, I lent it to a friend. Can the AI build the Manhatten project without Rocketry. They have nuclear fission, but not rocketry. They haven't started it yet which was amazing. Usually I'll send a force of howitzers there to make them abandand their project . I prefer conventional warfare, and don't like being nuked by the ai.

Yes. All you need is Fission.

You need Rocketry for nuclear missiles though. ... Of course, there's planting nuclear devices w/spies .... And their spies have an uncanny knack at stealing what they need if you let them get close.

Comment

BlackJack... you too have noticed that the infernal ai always steals those valuable techs.. just to slow you down abit of course
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Actually in the game I was playing they didn't start Manhatten project until after they bought one of my cities and stole Rocketry. Although that game was kind of screwy. Sometimes they didn't start a project until after I got the tech. I was playing on Emporer. On prince and above AI will start a wonder before you have the required tech.
        But I still managed to conquer all of their cities building the Manhatten project (7 of them), and conquer the rest of the world, but one city.
        [This message has been edited by Black Bart (edited February 26, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
        X