Too much vodka, Stalin, my friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much vodka, Stalin, my friend

I have played some OCC games recently, and I play it on ToT:Original Game.

When I want something from AI (tech, map) I need to get their attitude from, say, neutral or hostile to worshipful. So I gift them my tech. Recently I gave Stalin few tech including mysticism. Then I asked for map and alliance.
    He gave me map, and then he insisted that I give mysticism to him for alliance.
    So I gave it to him. The SECOND time

It occured 4 or 5 times since, in different OCC games. What do you think? bug?

All in same negotiating session, of course

Comment

This has also happened to me in v2.42. It also works the other way round. I meet some civ, trade for Alphabet and when I ask tribute I get Alphabet again. By the way, I say Alphabet here but it could be anything.

Comment

realy.... i havent experienced this yet.... obviously i am not playing enough

------------------
        I am a civ addict. ARE U 2??????

icq 30200920

Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Something similar happen in a recent OCC game. I thought I was just getting punchy and had traded the wrong thing to the AI.

Comment

hear hear don Don, that's exactly what i thought - we really should try playing this silly game (a) sober and (b) earlier that 4 in the morning!

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
            "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
            "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Happened to me last evening in MGE. (I was sober enough to agree to give them the tech again... )
              Be the bid!

Comment

Never happened to me, but that is the funniest post title i've seen yet.

Comment

Working...
                X