No announcement yet.

Capitalization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assume you are talking about maxing out your score... I didn't think cash was included in the calc, but I am wrong with great regularity, so I won't be surprised.

I think its almost always better to build and deliver food caravans to increase your population. In the case of caravans, production in excess of 50 shields (net) would be wasted so selling off production improvements might save you from pollution clean up hassles, and bank a little better cash flow.

Okay I wrote that about two hours ago, but went to a meeting before I sent it in...

[This message has been edited by Sten Sture (edited February 09, 2000).]
    Be the bid!

Comment

Bump!

Back to Capitalisation...
      Do you (CR) mean that you can get your cash (= 4 times no. of shields) out of an abandoned Wonder, or does it simply hold the shields in abeyance whilst paying you for the current production (at I believe 1 gold per shield) whilst you await a chance to switch to another desirable Wonder?

Comment

The vocabulary around here is getting downright educated! First DaveV uses "extant" and now Prof & Student Git throw abeyance at us - where will it end???

The a priori shields are indeed held in trust and you are compensated at 1g per shield until such time as you revert to a traditional wonder or spaceship unit.

As far as I know there is no advantage to garnering 600 coins via the capitalization program - when you switch to something else the revenue stream stops.
        Be the bid!

Comment

After these sophisticated posts, all a poor foreigner can say is

"The latter, SG, the latter."

Carolus

Comment

BTW, I didn't mean that something happens after the "12 turns" (if the city produces 50 shields). You can never build it in the normal civ sense.

Carolus

Comment

ROTFL(BO)AO - (Both our)

p.s. thanks for the information as well as the chuckle.
              "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
              "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

jag kan inte förstå hur det kunde ske

I think that means - "I can inte-something understand how that could ske-something"

Be the bid!

Comment

A+!

Carolus

Comment

Working...
                  X