No announcement yet.

How to have fun with Bombers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my previous strategy, before when I could not even beat Prince, was to jump to Fundy ASAP, build fanatics in all my cities, and cover the map with them.. well I didn't really cover every square.. but I tried. many times I would seige a city, with every square except the city one, saturated with 3 or 4 units. But the city took a LONG time to go down it seemed.. and it took many times 100s or fanatics to take one city.. so that is why I never beat Prince with this strategy. Sigh. This was also before I somehow got a bug that now makes it so I can get NO science in Fundy. Before I could do just as well as democracy with that extra trade bonus.

Comment

i loved risk the board game although the comp version sucked eggs....its no surprise that strat board games and comp game players have played the same things... best over beer and joints.... man is diplomacy fun... anyone play castle risk???

A friend of mine created a game using risk pieces with a bit of D&D and a board... which he drew a new map with swamp jungle mountain etc.... with orcs, elves , dwarves , etc.... a blast .... we play 4 times a year and it goes for ever and we all end up passing out or such.... what a blast

------------------
      I am a civ addict. ARE U 2??????

icq 30200920

Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Prince War,

I've played a couple civ mods that involved D&D type units...some of the Barbarian Monsters were so scary that I built City Walls in a turn. I think the game was toyed with that one needed city walls to have a chance too.

Your Castle Risk sounds like a blast--though my mind is addled enough to forego the joint. You would have liked the Grandmother of all wars, 14 player diplomacy--too bad there weren't a few Chinese Worms and Smaug drawn on the sheet.

AU--never did get to see what the Stealth monster looked like as I think I got to AC post haste.
        Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep? [--Inspiration of Blade Runner]

"> > Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the reader who
        >doesn't get it."--don't know.

Comment

Working...
        X