No announcement yet.

How many cities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried a game of OCC last night. Was getting clobbered by the evil Sioux. Maybe the problem was that I was playing on a small world. I can see I'm very partial to a large world. I think I can say at this point that I'm more of an ICS player although that may change. I'll give OCC a couple of more chances.

I will say this. After hanging out in this forum for about a week now, I think I've got most of the acronyms down. One I can't quite figure out yet is WLKTD. Can someone help me out? Unless I totally butchered the letters and you all can't figure it out either.

Anyway, back to number of cities. As I said, I'll give OCC another try. And I have printed off Paul's OCC guide. Maybe I should pay attention to it, huh?

And Campo, I'm with you. I can consistently beat king and am just now stepping up to emperor. Jump to deity? No thanks. My ego was bruised enough at prince when I first started that I'll taper in to deity. But I WILL get there. Won't I?

Wait a minute. I think I just figured out WLKTD. "With Loving Kindness Till Death". Okay, maybe not. I just wanted to try the edit feature for a post. (I love this site. Couldn't have found it at a better time of year... Christmas)
    [This message has been edited by kcbob (edited December 17, 1999).]
    Frodo lives!

Comment

WLTKD = We Love The King Day
      "Three word posts suck!" - me

"...and I never will play the Wild Rover no more..." - Various

Comment

If you think you're ready, try a deity game. If you get clobbered, drop down to emperor. The imporant thing is to have fun.

Comment

Working...
        X