Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite civ? Old questions again, but still...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play always custom country, actually I have changed Russian to Finland in rules.txt and made new city names. By the way, Do you play real world map or random etc. and what size? I prefer myself large real world map, but I still play often random map.

Comment

I change between large world and land mass large archipielago 40*250 custom flat map...
      (for caravans)

------------------
      Alien Infiltrate

Comment

Thanks Hodad!
        Be the bid!

Comment

I prefer the Great Greeks!

Alexander the Great!!!

The biggest civ in the history...

------------------

winzity ICQ 30339567 mail: winzity@icqmail.com
          winzity ICQ 30339567
          Please note I don't longer use the mail address winzity@hotmail.com.
          Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Comment

Ilkka: Believe me or not, but I infcact believe that you are finnish! You don't have to worry about it, niin oon mäkin. So mistäpäin Finland are you?

------------------

Comment

Ilkka: Believe me or not, but I infcact believe that you are finnish! You don't have to worry about it, niin oon mäkin. So mistäpäin Finland are you from?

------------------

Comment

Lounaalle kajaaniin!...

Vakasvasti puheen ollen... Egyptians...
                Mutta...

Mutta... FINISH ARE BETTER ICE HOCKEY THAN SWEDENS! AND DRIVERS! Whos are "helps" the Swedens to their Difficult time?
                kysynpähän vaan... KARJALA TURNEEEEEEEEE! JEJEJEJEJJEJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEES
                Anyway: Vesa Toskala!

------------------
                Mika Häkkinen!
                "Mika tulee ja on maailmanmestari. Mika on maailmanmestari. Loistavaa
                työtä. Aivan mahtavaa Keke, onneksi olkoon myös Sinulle. Keke: Uskomaton
                kilpailu Mikalta."

Comment

HAHAHAHA...

The only time Suomi won the world cup was when it had a swedish coach...

Enough said!

Carolus

Comment

I too like playing as the ancient civs, Babylonians, Egyptians, Persians.

When I play solo civ, I will customize a civ, and play as the Hooligans with Sepp Blatter as the leader and name all the cities after club teams. That way I can keep track of trade between geograpical areas by grouping the leagues together. A trade route from Real Madrid to Bayern Munich should yield more than one from Man Utd to Arsenal, etc.
                    Be the bid!

Comment

Working...
                    X