• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet...

Look what I started with.

click

Found a nice 2 whale/oil site nearby as well
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

please tell me you played OCC...

Comment

Do you have a 4000 BC save of that? It could make a nice OCC fortnight game. We haven't had a random start for some time.

Comment

But what did the terrain look like?

Comment

Actually the terrain was pretty good.I figured with all the tech I'd be somewhere rather barren but....

I do have a 4000bc save but the site is,IIRC 7-10 turns and 2 huts away.I will move into position,take the 2 huts and then save it.Should be no later than 3500bc.I guess I should also hold a revolution enroute.
          The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

quote:

Look what I started with.

Bah, no literacy

Comment

what difaculty was this. duder, you are lucky. that was just to sweet. you didn't cheat... did you?
              "our words are backed by nuclear weapons"
              "oh, yeah. well, our nukes are backed by 100%money back guarantee, so there."

Comment

Eight starting techs (at deity) is rare but by no means impossible. More than eight - well that's different.

Paul - during the research on starting techs we gathered a few interesting 4000BC random starts. Let me know if you want some for OCC.

----------

SG(2)

"Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

SG(2), I would be interested in those starts. Now that the regular OCC scenario creators Tom, Vik and Oldman have left I need to get my fortnight games from other sources.

Comment

Paul - a couple of games sent - others will follow.
                    -------
                    SG(2)
                    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

8 starting techs are unholy.....hope you played w/o host advantage
                      weird god, EUROPA

Comment

hehehe..I don't think many people would let me go on that much tech in a mp game.Lord knows I need it.Even I might do well with that lead.

Comment

i would
                          weird god, EUROPA

Comment

I have received them. But due to mailserver problems it took 9 hours to get to me. Please use paulvdbelt@hetnet.nl as my email addres for now.

Comment

I've started w/ trade and monarchy, but I had a horrible site. Still did pretty well, though (Who wouldn't?)

Comment

Working...
                              X