A new bug (hopefully)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new bug (hopefully)

I was just playing a game of hotseat, with a friend... (by myself) and I was playing the WW1 scenario included in FW. I was playing this scenario and one city was exchanged among two sides several times. This city became under size 5 but still had a taxmen!! This might have been posted... but I haven't seen it. Although I haven't been able to test it, I'm sure that it can be, with the all powerful cheat menu of course.

------------------
    It's a wonder in this world when it takes a fascist to make democracy work ~ EvC

The only way to peace is through war. Conquer or be conquered.

___
    CtG

I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Did you set that taxman before the city fell back to size 4? I can figure out that a size 5 city with maybe three workers and two taxmen can get into this state. Definetly a bug.

Comment

A size 5 or greater city is needed to CREATE taxmen or scientists, but if the city falls under 5 they will remain unless you change them to a worker or entertainer. If you do you won't be able to change them back until the city reaches size 5 again.

I'm pretty sure it's well known, I'm not sure that people think it's a bug or cheat though. I don't.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I agree Theben... but it was new for me...
        I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Hey CtG,
          Are you still getting money from the taxman?

AU

[This message has been edited by Aurelius (edited February 05, 2000).]
          Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep? [--Inspiration of Blade Runner]

"> > Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the reader who
          >doesn't get it."--don't know.

Comment

It's not.

Comment

Working...
            X