Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you love to find hidden special resource squares?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you love to find hidden special resource squares?

To me it it worthwhile just for the fun of guessing where a silk or pheasant will show up in grassland that seems likely to be "in the pattern"
    Discovered it long ago by accident while making some woods for a "logging project" of Sitka Spruce to help construct early fighters. Then read the manual and found it there! Should learn to read that manual first eh?
    Naturally the extra things are a worthwhile benifit to your civ, besides being fun too.
    How bout you?

------------------
    The journey itself is the thing~Odysseus

The journey itself is the thing~Odysseus

Of course the special resource squares are of benefit. When ever visible, and in the general area of my "city cluster" i build a city there. It only makes life easier and is helpful with trade.

------------------
    Lex
    *~*Horn Star32*~*

How many french horn players does it take to change a lightbulb? One. The rest will stand around saying how they could of done it better.

*~*And God made the horn and said "DAMN THIS IS GOOD" *~*

Comment

just to add......i dont think it's all that "fun" to guess where the things are. but when they are there i love em heheh
      How many french horn players does it take to change a lightbulb? One. The rest will stand around saying how they could of done it better.

*~*And God made the horn and said "DAMN THIS IS GOOD" *~*

Comment

Crusty i just found out about this trick two weeks or so ago .... i suppose i should read the manual again for the 10 th time.... i have never come across it yet.....

I agree that it is fun to guess where the hidden special is going to be and sometimes unfortunately i am wrong

Do you always predict the right spot??????
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
        X