I search Civ2Gold, please, help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I search Civ2Gold, please, help

Hi all, I search civilization II Gold for download. If you like help me please e-mail me or contact to my icq# 32374920.

Thank you in advance!

You have my sympathy. I recently went to buy a PC copy for my nephew and could not find it! I looked at CompUSA, Best Buy and MicroWarehouse. Nadah. Nothing. Zip. I was told that I could not even special order it! Now, I imagaine that if I try really hard, it MUST be for sale SOMEWHERE but I don't know where. (no I haven't search the net throughly). Kinda weird don't ya think?

------------------
    Be what you is and not what you is not. Folks who do that are the happiest lot!
    - Mr. Wizard the Lizard,
    "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

It's never been available - legitimately - on the net, has it?

------------------
      Founder, ACS Pedantry Institute
      Founder, ACS Gourmet Recipe Exchange
      Troll & Hydey Wrangler
      Mono Rules!
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Try calling "Chips and Bits game superstore". In US..1-800-699-4263. For International orders call 1-802-767-3033
        " First France......then the WORLD!"

Comment

Working...
        X