No announcement yet.

the joys of single production.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like it's off for tonight. The suggestion is US East Coast 8.30pm Sunday night? Fine for me.

------------------
    Founder, ACS Pedantry Institute
    Founder, ACS Gourmet Recipe Exchange
    Troll & Hydey Wrangler
    Mono Rules!
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I have absolutely no commitments this week, Monday night trhough Friday night, except I may not be able to start Monday before 9:00 Eastern. I apologise for having forgotten about a commitment I had last night, but that was made weeks in advance. I just got the date wrong. I'm free this Saturday also after 9:00 Eastern. I can't play all of these days, but definitely any 1, or possibly any 2 of them.
      The camel is not a part of civ.
      THE CAMEL IS CIV !!!!
      SAVE THE CAMEL !!!!!!

Comment

This week? Anytime apart from US Tuesday and Thursday nights.

------------------
        Troll & Hydey Wrangler
        Mono Rules!
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

How about tonight (Monday U.S.)? I assume it's ok with Finbar and Matt, based on their posts. How about the rest of you guys?
          "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
          Jonathan Swift

Comment

I now have a make up lecture I need to go to Wednessday night. The good news is that I will be home by 9:35 eastern. We should still be able to get a good 2 1/2 to 3 hours in.
            THE CAMEL IS CIV !!!!
            SAVE THE CAMEL !!!!!!

Comment

I'll check in to see who's around at US Wednesday night at 9.30pm, which is Thursday arvo 1.30pm for me.

------------------
              Troll & Hydey Wrangler
              Mono Rules!

Comment

I'd like to play tonight if we can. If not, I' doubt I'll be availible till next Saturday.

------------------

THE CAMEL IS CIV !!!!

SAVE THE CAMEL !!!!!!
                THE CAMEL IS CIV !!!!
                SAVE THE CAMEL !!!!!!

Comment

Guess who's computer died this morning!!! 3 CMOS batteries in four months!!!! That's not right. I'm going to get a new computer. just a bare bones system. 700MHz Duron. 128 MB RAM. Lot's of cooling fans! And a nice 32 MB TNT2 Video card. Yeah only about $350. Onboard sound and NIC too!

Anyway. I might not be able to play for a while. Hopefully I can patch mine up again. Just can't shut down anymore. Then the chip overheats and I have to shut it down. Then the computer won't start and I have to leave it on all the time. AGGHHHH I hate those circle paradoxes!!!!

------------------
                  "I'm too out of shape for a long fight so I'll have to kill you fast"
                  "The best meats' in the rump!"
                  I AM CANADIAN!
                  CornEmpire Index
                  My Civ 2 Scenario Page.
                  I AM CANADIAN!
                  Gamecatcher: Multiplayer Civ 2 Democracy Game
                  CornEmpire Owner/Operator
                  Grand Minister: Dominion of the Balance & CornEmpire Software

Comment

Get a Mac. Macs don't have these problems.

------------------
                    Troll & Hydey Wrangler
                    Mono Rules!

Comment

Working...
                    X