Need more People for GIGA map dipo game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need more People for GIGA map dipo game

I should ahve posted this sooner but I have been busy re-flooring my bathroom with my dad for the last few days .

Anyway, we are short by two players this week so if anyone is interested then please post here.

We are starting the game again so that everyone has a fair chance. The civilisations that are needed are the Japanise and the Aztecs

The game is at 3pm EST on Sunday and is the first Dipo game to be played on such a large and detailed map of the world, it should be good fun

------------------
    Windows 98 (windoze) a 32 bit extention of a 16 bit graphical shell for an 8 bit operating system, origalanly coded for a 4 bit processor by a 2 bit company who can't stand one bit of competition!
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

I am new to playing "Civilization II multiplayer" over the internet, so I do not really know some of the terms, eg. "dipo game" (somebody please explain)..

Anyway, I can play at that time (that is 9am CET?).. So if you still miss 2 players, i can be one of them..

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by ml_4da3 (edited October 28, 2000).]</font>
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by ml_4da3 (edited October 28, 2000).]</font>

Comment

ok then, that would be great, but I need your icq number, so that I can contact you before the game

if you don't have icq then you can get it from here www.icq.com

My icq is 72567261 if you wish to contact me about the game.

------------------
      Windows 98 (windoze) a 32 bit extention of a 16 bit graphical shell for an 8 bit operating system, origalanly coded for a 4 bit processor by a 2 bit company who can't stand one bit of competition!
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Ok. My UIN is 11986769.

Comment

I am looking for a permanent replacement for me in this game. Currently i am playing the carthiginians. please post here if you are interested. if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I was the aztecs, but thanks to a little bold strategy, i was killed early by the "#¤"#¤ barbarians..

So i would happily replace you..

When is the next time we play? Sunday 3 EST?

Comment

yes, sundays at 3pm est
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
              X