No announcement yet.

Big New Aussie Game tonight:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Makeo doesn't want to play because DEITY is crushing his civ.

Comment

• Nuh, didn't want to be bored stupid with those interminable turns.

------------------
      finbar
      Mono Rules!
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Yes! Makeo is a *cough* piker *cough*

Comment

• *bump*

Now don't get too excited but Fri night is more likely than Sat night!

------------------
          *THE DEITY*

Comment

• G'day fellas! Just sticking my head in to take a look. Still missing our regular games. Why can't they make free internet access a basic human right?

Comment

• Wow, thats weird. This thread hasn't had a post in ages then deity posts and KINGAR posts almost immediately.

How are you Kingar? Why don't you sell one of your kids to get the money for the internet? YOu know you want to. You know it would be worthwhile.
              Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• *bump*
                LOL
                The things that go bump in Ming's night
                AND this thread is over 150!

------------------
                *THE DEITY*

Comment

• Hydey can play on Friday nights but no chance on Saturday due to after cricket drinkies.
                  The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Hydey can play on Friday nights but no chance on Saturday due to after cricket drinkies.
                    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Maybe Kingar = Deity !!! o)
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                      X