• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any room for me?

Comment

any room for me?

Comment

Rah, Ming: what a pity I cannot join you. My company got aquired so I have to concentrate on my job for a while. I'll get some money from exercising options and I plan to buy a new computer. Everything should back to normal by the end of the year. See you then in the game.

BTW, I'm a king now

Comment

i am new , but i am hoping to play tonite Ming any room for me, i don't have anyones icq

Comment

Xin... Only king, and you have been here forever!!!!
            At least you make quality posts

Rah... my service is back up again, the house did take a lightning strike on Friday night... Benji came to the rescue this morning...

And Merc, we usually play on Wednesdays, Friday, and Saturday nights... hope to see you around.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Merc: The last couple of nights you've been about 15 minutes too late. I've seen you pop up on my ICQ just after we've started. I guess the unwritten rule around here is show up at 20:00 Apolyton time and post your intentions in the "Setting up IP game XXIII" thread.

Comment

Spider and Ming, thanks guys, wasn't sure if if i was missing people or they were ignoring me I have found it somewhat difficult to find games as noone icq's me and i am somewhat shy about icqing others.

Anyways i will be around on Wednesday so i hope you can find space for me.

------------------
                Do you wish to trade blows or goods? I offer both.

Comment

Working...
                X