New Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Challenge

Allo...I've been playing Civ for close to 6 years now, but this is the first time I have tried to play an IP game. I was wondering if you all set up a date and come on and play..or just come on and find others right then interested in playing?

Any help would be appreciated
    Sethanon the Traveller

Both, sometimes I like planned games like the new dip game which is starting tommorrow at 16.00 et... but other times I like spontaneous games, like find someone online to duel.

Its VERY hard to get 4+ player games started within half an hour, those are better to be left for planning.

Comment

ok cool...I have been reading a lot of posts and seeing people talk about time zones and planning certain nights...I'll keep an eye out...

------------------
      Sethanon the Traveller
      Sethanon the Traveller

Comment

The best way to meet some one play with, is to find their ICQ number so you know when they are online.

The meaning of this post is:

- Get ICQ

Comment

bah...
          www.zone.com/civ2multiplayer

that is where we all are =)
          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Working...
          X