Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

Originally posted by finbar on 08-11-2000 10:11 PM
    ... that, despite theories to the contrary, Barbarians can wipe out your capital when it's your only city. Built my capital. Perfect spot on the water. Two whales. Next turn, Barbarians pile out of a boat and crunch the place. Ah well.

Something similar happened to me... rampaging hordes unloaded a boat the next turn AFTER I had built my capital...

Centuries later...

Comment

Mac or PC, Hodad?

------------------
      finbar
      Mono Rules!
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Well Finbar, I didnt' think it possible but I now know that someone out there does have worse civ luck than me! woo hoo!
        Apolyton Empress
        "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

Thanks for the sympathy!

------------------
          finbar
          Mono Rules!
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
          X