Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are there so few REALLY interesting Civ2-threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are there so few REALLY interesting Civ2-threads?

The game is about 4 years old and there are still topics to talk about. Also the game makes still fun. But in the last weeks I recognized there are less and less interesting threads. The last one was "Should players being allowed to build cities on mountain hexes", but not because of the issue but of the way of talking that's going on in AH's threads

I really wonder whether there can even be any more topics being discussed in general/community

Try Civ2-Strategy, not Civ2-General.

Comment

And the MP forum. This forum's pretty much for social stuff. By rights, Horse's Mountain City thread belonged in the Strategy or MP forums.

------------------
      finbar
      Mono Rules!
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

LL

Full on finnie!

and then there is always off topic...
        Be the bid!

Comment

The amazing thing is that there are ANY interesting threads after so long, can you think of another game so old that was so rich?
          "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
          "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
          "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

I'm always impressed with most of the posts on here and the ability for some of the vets to talk about the same things after a new poster comes on board. Most of the old ideas get rehashed over and over again, but are still interesting. When someone comes up with a fool proof strategy to beat ICS everytime in MP...now that thread will be the best yet.
            "Three word posts suck!" - me

"...and I never will play the Wild Rover no more..." - Various

Comment

SS - The Horse has a special licence to spread his manure where he chooses.

------------------
              finbar
              Mono Rules!
              " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
              "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
              X