No announcement yet.

What's with Michael Jezenka's Website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with Michael Jezenka's Website?

A few days ago, I made my rounds on the usual Civ2 sites. I clicked on the link to Michael's Website at http://civ2.jatek.net/no-frames.html , knowing that it's hasn't been updated in awhile. Strangely, when I click on the link the default error page with MSIE5.0 shows up saying that the page can't be found! I was wondering if anyone knows whether he moved his website or just stopped doing stuff on the web. Thanks!
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

I thikn he dropped it. MJ left Apolyton a while ago...
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Do you know why your an emperor and I'm a settler?
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

From the AFQ:
        XIX) What's these titles under each poster's login? And why some posters have special status? Each poster has a status shown under his username. That is depended by his post count, like this:

Settler 1-30

Chieftain 31-100

Warlord 101-300

Prince 301-1000

King 1001-3000

Emperor 3001-10000

Deity 10001+

Note: this system is not intended to rank people in any way. It is only meant to give
        a "civish" modd on the forums.

A few, specific, special posters have their own status so that they are easily recognized. For example Brian Reynolds has a "Civilization III Designer" status.

------------------
        finbar
        Mono Rules!
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
        X