MGE scenarios?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGE scenarios?

I recently received the MGE version, but here in Germany it comes without additional scenarios . Which scns are included in the English/US version? Are they somewhere available on the net?

I´m mainly interested in ancient or medieval scns, but also play others if they are nice...
    Blah

Quite a few:[list=1][*]After the Apocalypse[*]Age of Discovery[*]Age of Napoleon[*]Age of Reptiles[*]Alexander the Great[*]Alien Invasion[*]American Civil War[*]Atlantis[*]The Crusades[*]The Great war(WWI)[*]Ice Planet[*]Jihad:The rise of Islam[*]Mars Now![*]Master of Magic,Jr.[*]Master of Orion,Jr.[*]The Mongol Horde[*]The Mythic History of Midgard[*]The New World[*]Samurai[*]The war for Independance(US)[*]The World of Jules Verne[*]World War:1979[*]X-com:Assault[*]Atolon[*]The Cholera of Zues[*]The Conquest of Britain(William the Conq.)[*]Cross and Crecent (but not yours )[*]The Fall of Great Kesh[*]Persian Gulf War[*]Native Rebellion[*]East Wind,Rain(WWII in the Pacific)[*]Battle of the Sexes[*]Civ-life![*]Hidden[*]Santa is coming[*]Bears at play[*]USA 2010[*]Mammoth[*]Paradise[/list=a] I don't know where to find them on the net, or how to copy them from the disk.

------------------
    All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
    Edit:Missed a bracket

[This message has been edited by cpoulos (edited March 15, 2001).]
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

The scens are the same ones that appeared with CiC and FW. They are under copyright so they can not be freely distributed. MPS released a couple of them as freebies. I think they can be found here at Apolyton.

Comment

#11 Ics Planet
        Don't you mean Ice Planet?

Comment

Thanks, cpoulos and JayBee! Yes, most of them I know from CiC/Fw, but some are new for me, e.g. the Cross&Crescent (I heared about it earlier and was really surprised) or Conquest of Britain.
          I´ll search the Apolyton database for them...
          Blah

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Cavalcadeus on 03-09-2001 11:05 PM
            #11 Ics Planet
            Don't you mean Ice Planet?

Well it was Icky!

------------------
            All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Hmm, seems that the scns I mean are not here at Apolyton. Would someone do me a favour and send Cross&Crescent and Conquest of Britain via mail to me (bbrosing@debitel.net)? Please send them without sounds, to save downloadtime...

Thanks!
              Blah

Comment

Received them, thanks very much!
                Blah

Comment

Welcome

Comment

I can't get into alot of theose MGE scenarios... The only ones I play are the Age of Discovery as the Dutch, and the Samuri one too. They really didn't put much effort in changing many graphics for many of the scenarios. Needless to say that when I found Apolyton and all the great scens here, I never played those oldies anymore.

Comment

BeBro - don't you have CiC or FW? I think you do have those upgrdes, otherwise you wouldn't be able to make such nice scenarios

well, the scenarios mentioned are enhanced in exactly those additions!

Comment

Working...
                      X