Units in City Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Units in City Bug

When you have a lot of units in one city, clicking on one unit in the city screen frequently brings up a different unit. The only way around this seems to be to use the "wait" command and cycle through all the units until the desired one is found.
    Rome rules

Does anyone know how to eliminate this bug? It is rather frustrating.
    Rome rules

Comment

put the cursor in the city and press "A" then you oculd choose between ten units or so, probably you are talking about more units than that

I agree that It´s a frustrating situation, they must change that in Civ 3
      Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
      Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
      miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Yes, must be fixed. It's even more frustrating when you have like a port city that is holding 40+ units and you're looking for the spies to lead in the first transport.

------------------
        If someone doesn't agree with you, you haven't explained yourself well enough-Luther Ely Smith

She turned me into a newt...well I got better- Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

How many boards could the Mongols horde, if the Mongol hordes got bored?- jcarkey

Comment

Yes, this is annoying. I only keep the units for immdiate despatch in the city itself. The rest are stacked sleeping in nearby forts.
          SG(2)
          "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
          "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Working...
          X