No announcement yet.

Do you ever get mad at the Tribes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On topic: I always, always hate the Russians, the Mongols, the French, and the Germans. I am merely annoyed by the Indians, the Spanish, the Romans, the Carthaginians, and the Vikings. Whereas my dislike for the Babylonians is mixed with grudging respect, because they are programmed to play the game the way I do.

Off topic: SG, are you aware that the Monkees recorded a song called "Randy Scouse Git"? It was, I believe, the song that played over the closing credits to their TV show. And for the English-slang impaired, "randy" means "horny" means "constantly sexually aroused." And that piece of information is in my brain, while my sister's phone number is something I have to look up every time I call.

------------------
    Dig trenches, with our men being killed off like flies? There isn't time to dig trenches. We'll have to buy them ready made. Here, run out and get some trenches.
    -- Rufus T. Firefly, the original rush-builder
    [This message has been edited by Rufus T. Firefly (edited January 26, 2001).]
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
    X