Merry Winterval!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Winterval!

Happy Christmas all - and yes one of our more loony Governmental Ministers has actually advocated the use of 'Winterval' rather than Xmas and abandoning Easter - because they are offensive to non-Christians....

It takes all kinds

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
    "The Great Library must be built!"
    "A short cut has to be challenging,
    were it not so it would be 'the way'."
    - Paul Craven
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Merry Christmass SG, Merry Christamass all.

The mayor of Athens has again decided to «built» this huge tree in the Constitution Square. He claims it is the biggest Christmass tree in Europe but man, IT IS UGLY. Like the Eiffel tower with lights.

I would try to kick it down (with a truck) but they would propably bust me.

Again in the Constitution Square there are so many Santa Clauses that my 2 year old nephew became confused and asked me if they had CLONED Santa... Hillarious

Comment

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good long night of Civin'.

------------------
      Save the whales, collect the whole set!!

If Al Gore invented the Internet, then I invented the spell check- Dan Quayle

If someone doesn't agree with you, you haven't explained yourself well enough-Luther Ely Smith
      [This message has been edited by jcarkey (edited December 26, 2000).]

Comment

Us pagan romans & germans are partially satisfied with the many pagan rituals and belief adopted or adapted by the follish christian (just go into a lutheran church and here a referance to Jesus "hung from a tree". Wotan!)

------------------
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Pontificator Pendanticus
        older richer & wiser than you
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Happy Festivus!
          Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Working...
          X