Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this a game bug or what? please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a game bug or what? please help.

I started playing my first Deity game which has been a lot of fun and very challenging.

I chose a multi-player hotseat game with two players and made one of the players resign at the beginning, so it was basically a one player multi-player game. I did this so I could have double movement and production rates. I find double production fun.

Anyway, my problem is that I have SDI defenses in my cities, but the computer just nuked em anyway. I don't get to see the computer moving cuz I'm in multi-play, but I see what happened when it became my turn. He nuked my capital that had SDI which was very far from his cities and two more of my cities with SDI on the same turn. All my units got killed and my city is much smaller along with lots of pollution.

Another problem is sometimes I'll be at war and when my turn comes along suddenly I'll have an alliance with my enemy. What's the deal with that?

I downloaded the latest patch for the game too.

I'd appreciate any tips. Thanks.

------------------
    -want to get paid when you are online?
    -www.getpaidtosurf.net-
    -www.getpaidtosurf.net-

Strange things happen in hotseat.Try starting a tcp/ip multiplayer game and just go ahead and play by yourself if you like 2x
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Thanks for the tip.

I'll try it.
      -www.getpaidtosurf.net-

Comment

Working...
      X