No announcement yet.

Public Challenge - Civ 2 Unit Creation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Challenge - Civ 2 Unit Creation.

I've always wanted to see a set of Red Alert units for Civ 2, like Mammoth tanks and Grenadiers. If anyone could make a unit.gif with red Alert units, that would be so great!

Add idea's for Unit.gif that you have, but can't create, as inspiration for some of the more talented peope here on the forums.
    Das Wasser soll dein Spiegel sein
    Erst wenn es glatt ist, wirst du sehen
    Wieviel Märchen dir noch bleibt
    und um Erlösung wirst du flehen.

The water shall be your mirror
    Only when it's smooth you will see
    How much fairy-tale is left for you
    And you will beg for deliverance.

'Alter Mann', RAMMSTEIN.

I've always wished I was a good artist so that I could make Asterix characters into units. I have no idea what their purpose would be though
    "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

you could replace the trireme by the pirates ... they're also always sinking anyway

idefix would make an excelent explorer (he's always sniffing out romans)
      asterix become the new armour unit
      and obelix the new howitzer (his menhirs fly over the city walls)

While at the university, i co-invented a race of tiny people who lived inside the computer, called bits (hey, it beats actually listening to the prof). I once started replacing the civ units with bits (and the cities with computers ... an XT represented industrial age cities, a unix workstation with 21" represented a modern city ... walled cities had the mcaffee logo on their screens)

sadly, i lost the GIFs :~(

was fun though ... the "high" memory bit attacking a bomber, the write protected bit (=pikemen) defending against the santaclaus bit (=dragoons)

Comment

Working...
      X