Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the last person to figure this out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the last person to figure this out?

I was screwing around with my game and I discovered that if you right-click an area in the map window from the top-right of the screen it opens up a new window which tracks enemy moves, friendly moves, or all moves. What's the use of this? Am I the last one to figure it out? I really have not noticed this in the good two years I've had the game...

Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

yes

it's best used in MP. I right click on all hot spots. this way I can sit down and watch TV yet still see everything thats going on during others turns. it helps to have a large monitor so you can have more of these windows up and still be able to see them.

Comment

It's used for tracking enemy moves and planning counter-offensives. You JUST NOW figured this out. I'm just a warlord and i've known about this for years.
      An emp that didn't know this. What a shame.

Comment

Lucky guys. Mac players don't have this option, or I haven't worked out how to achieve it yet anyway.

------------------
        finbar
        Mono Rules!
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Despite what it obviously looks like, no, WarVoid is, in fact, not my DL and I did NOT creat him during my vacation. heh heh...

OK...so apparently the answer to the original question is...yes, I am the last person from Apolyton to figure it out...
          Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

oh.. so that's how sometimes the screen just jumps around!! I never knew what triggered it!!

p.s. I'm not a blond...

------------------
            Apolyton Empress
            My first Web Page
            Apolyton Empress
            "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

LOL. I asked this a while ago. I kind of knew what it was, but never used it. It really didn't have a practical purpose for me. Maybe if I played multiplayer games.

Comment

Finbar-option-click on the small map

you can have more than 1 if you want
                [This message has been edited by Smash (edited April 23, 2000).]
                The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Ta. I hate to feel left out.

------------------
                  finbar
                  Mono Rules!
                  " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                  "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
                  X