Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

skrobism,...By the way - what do you know

Actually the more I know, the more I realise just how ignorant I am.

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by skrobism on 02-02-2001 01:30 PM
      Actually the more I know, the more I realise just how ignorant I am.

Isn't it the same for all of us

At least we're better than Plato: «The only thing that I know is that I know nothing»

Comment

Emm, maybe he knew a lot more than us?

Comment

Hmm... you can buy Civilization, but it's also available on the net, for free...

Comment

I bet you already have it, but civilization is available from many places. Go to www.forsakenware.com and you will find it, along with tons of other abandoned games like it. I love that place! Also, try Home of The Underdogs, though it will download slowly.
            Eduardo.

Comment

switchhouse.com has many copies and versions of civ listed for sale or trade including civ1. in there games/win95/strategy section.
              http://www.switchhouse.com/

------------------
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Pontificator Pendanticus
              older richer & wiser than you
              Did I mention that I like spellcheckers?
              [This message has been edited by Lefty Scaevola (edited February 10, 2001).]
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
              X