City Planners poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Planners poll

I have read the Minister Of War's reaport and the report of our Foriegn Minister and it looks like we are leaning toward warfare. If this is so we need to keep in mind that we will need to support our army from the cities at home, and we are not yet prepared for that. While we do have many cities we are arround 3 pop for each which does not make for great production. Worse we have unhappy workers in cities of three and four.

Good news, we have some primo realestate and if we can get our population to rise we have some really great cities Also the temples that former president heydy began are nearly complete, most will build in one turn. and We have lots of caravans on the way, as well as a couple more tiremes.

So here are the options I see:
    1. Raise population either by celebrateing or by maxing out food production. OR focus on production and get some defense units, diplos, and caravans

2. build units for defense in Capitol, then transfer them to the appropriate cities. OR begin building camaign to prepare for war.

3. Build diplos/vans where the production will not support much else (we also have to watch the income, not much good to build temple library and market place in a city with two gold ) OR Go ahead with the White goods (markets & library's)
    Wizards sixth rule:
    "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
    Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.
Working...
X