Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Would you like Apolyton to cover Sid Meier's SimGolf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There you go...

with that fuzzy math again.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      The issue is though, if some people don't want coverage, they don't have to go to the bleeding forum. Makes sense yes?....
      You are infurientingly correct!!!

Comment

Don't cover it. I have no interest, and it is far from civ related.
        "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
        --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

So is Markos covering it? In what manner?

Comment

I'm just wondering whether MarkG is going to vote yes.
            If he does then the nay's are probably going to be outvoted by 2 to 174 or so.

Comment

We are partially covering SimGolf in the news(Misc section) and in the forums(Other Games). There arent a tons of news or forum traffic to justify something more right now

Still, we'll be having something interesting for the golf fans pretty soon....
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                We are partially covering SimGolf in the news(Misc section) and in the forums(Other Games). There arent a tons of news or forum traffic to justify something more right now

Still, we'll be having something interesting for the golf fans pretty soon....
                YAAAAEEEH!

PS...go to Other Games. I have a thread there on the too-symetticall sandtraps in civgolf.

Comment

bad idea

great, now even more posts will be made and the server will be even more overloaded, good bye improvement, hello "server is busy"

Comment

Re: bad idea

Originally posted by H Tower
                    great, now even more posts will be made and the server will be even more overloaded, good bye improvement, hello "server is busy"
                    Apolyton has been covering it in this fashion for the last three monts. Any time something new is out they put it on the Miscellaneous section. It hasn't hurt load time as most people don't know or care about it.
                    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

With MarkG's OK

I have added a SimGolf forum on my vBulletin site at www.freefirezone.net

I'll also be adding regular news coverage on SimGolf within the next week.

The site is not quite two days old, as of now, so there's not much going on yet.

I'll add download and other sections for other past, present, or future games, all you have to do is ask.

MtG
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                      X