Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is really stupid... and it's connected with the 8 hour rule.. read and laugh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is really stupid... and it's connected with the 8 hour rule.. read and laugh!

I wanted to post a thread in the OT.... well, I just made a post about 30 seconds earlier, so it old me I can't post entries before 45 seconds after my last post are over... what did I do? used the back button, waited 20 seconds, submitted again... did it post the thread? no, it only said:

"Sorry, but you may only post one new topic in this forum once every 8 hours."

Did I post a topic before? Did I? Did I? No, I didn't, I only tried but was badly rejected by flood control... IF they have to pull their rules on us, can't they at least try and do it right? I mean it had made the note "Ecthelion OT thread at time xx:yy" even BEFORE it checked whether or not I'm actually allowed to post it (flood control)

it sucks! do something about it!!

even more ridiculous: right after posting this, I tried posting the OT thread with a DL ("posting for Ecthelion"), another time without waiting 45 seconds... guess what happened... now he can't post the OT thread either... it's DL encouraging, admins...

what am I supposed to do? waiting for 8 hours?

registering another DL does actually sound more sensible, to be honest with you...

Do not take this as a threat, it's just cynical criticism our of anger...

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of reported but not fixed bugs.

Still, it will be fixed very soon, from what I know.
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

bah! the only opportunity to post that thread is over... all the fun is gone, all the good mood in me is gone... I don't even care whether they fix the bug, I want to see my thread posted there!!! and I want to feel GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!

*runs amok*

Comment

I assure you there are some pretty damn good things on the horizon.

Comment

yes, Cottbus did not get kicked out.... that's what the thread would have been about... and Bayern is champion for another time... besides, Apolyton doesn't work properly, I think the admins are defect

defect in their heads they are

Comment

A real goddamn tragedy that is what this is!!!
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I love you too, Lefty

Comment

They are, er, busy with fixing the bug you just mentioned.

No, really. They are. As well as a few other ones.

Comment

A subtle as being hit with a brick. Way to charm the mods!

------------------
                    All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
                    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

May I suggest the "edit" button? It's not the same thing as the ability to arbitrarily create new threads in the OTF, but it's still better than nothing.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

you what, UR?

edit button? I don'T see an edit button on the forum main page... ah, in an odl thread... what thread, for example? did I post one? did I? did I? did the freaking engine let me post a single freaking thread? I doubt it...

Comment

Snapcase,
                          We all know what you mean. And, as luck, I get no flood control ever.

------------------
                          Solver the "Running Beer" - http://www.aok.20m.com
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I guess Markos has secretly installed a spam filter
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                            X