bad bad bad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad bad bad...

no offence, but you guys got bad graphics, its all blue. do you guys have a timetable to get this changed?
    whats the point of living if you cant do anyhting stupid?

This site has not changed since I first visited in 1999 and signed up in early 2000. I don't think any changes are coming soon.

------------------
    "I'm too out of shape for a long fight so I'll have to kill you fast"
    "If LESS is MORE, just think of how much MORE, MORE would be!"
    I AM CANADIAN!
    Civfanatics.com Civ 2 Multiplayer Ladder!
    My Civ 2 Scenario Page.
    I AM CANADIAN!
    Gamecatcher: Multiplayer Civ 2 Democracy Game
    CornEmpire Owner/Operator
    Grand Minister: Dominion of the Balance & CornEmpire Software

Comment

very conservative I as weimar_republic, like left wing / Liberal things alot more.
      <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by weimar_republic (edited April 22, 2001).]</font>

Comment

Hi Weimar, yeah, the civfanatics got real good looking graphics, lots of animated smilies, postcount icons, and a SPELLCHECKER.
        Here Mark & Dan have the largest civ site and the largest forum, you find a lot more game info and more detailed, a wide varity of threads, which average somewhat more serious than civfanatics, very good news articles for each of the game sections, and a huge comunity with tremendous rescoures in information and experiance, and a stinking translator instead of a SPELLCHECKER.

------------------
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Pontificator Pendanticus
        older richer & wiser than you
        Did I mention that I like spellcheckers?
        <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Lefty Scaevola (edited April 22, 2001).]</font>
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

What Lefty said, and yes, I'm the same guy.

------------------
          All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Beauty (or ugliness) is in the eye of the beholder, Weimar. I happen to like the look of the forums myself.

As far as layout etc. goes, personally my only concern is getting the SMAC section "on board" with the current design (originally another website, but it becamse apart of ACS in January '99), but Markos is working on that I believe... Don't bother him about it though, as he is busy with other stuff as am I.

----------------
            Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

the co-administrator is canadian!! wow, I haveged my mind! I am very patriotoc! <<--speak of spell checker

anyways, I am gonna go into whatever forum applies and re-ask my children_per_family question

Comment

Well we did used to be gray. Wish we would go back. ;(

Comment

Working...
                X