Why was my thread deleted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was my thread deleted?

I made a thread about male circumcision yesterday and it was deleted! Why?!

I didnt think I was being rude or obscene, it is an interesting topic. Nothing particularly sexual about it.

I have read the rules of this forum and there doesnt seem to be any reason for my thread to be deleted.

hazarding a guess, until official response, probably because of the anti-redundency rule, there are at least two other circumcision threads active (this week), See if you can find the more serious one (among the other threads, not a comment on yours which I did not see) and bring it to the first page.
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Lefty Scaevola (edited April 12, 2001).]</font>
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Good answer Lefty... right on target. Yes, there were already multiple threads going on the same topic. In addition, if I remember correctly, the title of the thread was a "tad" overboard. We do attempt to keep the main otf forum page respectable

------------------
      Ming
      ACS Civ II & OT Forum Moderator
      Ming@Apolyton.net
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

yes people at apolyton have an unhealthy fixation with penis'. Too bad more of them aren't women

Comment

Working...
        X