Blank threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank threads?

On occasion hen I load a page al I get is the ugo ad, the Apolyton logo, and the 1st line of hyperlinks. No posts come up. My computer has definitely stopped loading the page. Has this happened to anyone else, or is it just me?
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

exact url's please...

Comment

It's happened to me too, I just hit back and then click again. It works.
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

For me I have to come back several hours later to read the thread. Backing up and clicking again doesn't work.
        And I don't have any exact URL's, because I've forgotten which threads they were. I'll write it down the next time it happens. I've noticed that one criteria is that the thread is always a long one 30+ posts or something similar.
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

That happens to me a lot too.
          Normaly not at appolyton though.
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

It happens to me, I find a 'power' refresh does the trick.
            www.neo-geo.com

Comment

How bored were you to go back almost a year to find mudane topic?

------------------
              "Just got back from the Thought Police Station. It's not as bad as you might assume;
              they spend most of their time thinking about donuts."
              -EnochF

Comment

Working...
              X