Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Actions by Markos is Requested

By the UBB program:

<blockquote>Sorry, we could not post your reply to this topic. Contact your bulletin board administrator and inform them that they may have may run out of available disk space. Their web host may be preventing them from posting new files.</blockquote>

This is what I got when I tried to post a reply in the OTF.
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Urban Ranger (edited November 15, 2000).]</font>
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

It's working fine for me...
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Okay, it works now. I was posting reply to a thread which seems to have vanished. So the error message could be caused by a bug in the script as I might have trying to post a reply when the thread was being removed, or right afterwards.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Correct, UR -- probably the latter of your two explanations is what actually happened.

----------------
        Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Working...
        X