Bumping Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumping Question

Would bumping two threads by myself (The Viking Archives; Custom Civ Names) every week from the last post be allowed?

------------------
    "Freedom, Trade, Christantine!"

The Official Webpage of the Chrisonian Republic

The Viking Archives
    "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
    "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
    "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

I thought you'd've got an answer before this. Bumping's a grey issue. It's okay, if the bump is warranted, which means if the thread warrants it. Who decides that? The mods. See what I mean? Very very grey.

------------------
    Founder, ACS Pedantry Institute
    Founder, ACS Gourmet Recipe Exchange
    Horse & Hydey Wrangler
    Trust Peter Noone? Why?
    Mono Rules!
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Bump until they tell you not to, that's probably the simplest way...

[Ultra accepts no responsibility for any bannings that occur as a result!]

------------------
      No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary...
      No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

Working...
      X