No announcement yet.

Who's Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about I see if just Lazarus can not change his preferences?

Comment

Does every poster always get their name appearing first on the list from their point of view, or is it just me? I'm getting paranoid again.

Comment

you're geting paranoid again

Comment

DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! DANGER

(I've always wanted to start a post with that... my favorite line from CivI (sniff).)

Isn't there a danger that a spam artist will see no admins... possibly no-one else in the forums at all and go spam happy ?

------------------
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

and then one of the admins will go ban happy

abd if such a trend starts, we can always become invisible...

Comment

Umm. Why am I not showing up on the list? or will this post do the trick?

Comment

Look everybody, another veteran lurker has come out of its nest!

*The audience OOOOH's and AAAAH's

And now a serious question: Is the presence monitor switch in the preferences turned "On" or "Off" by default?

Comment

Interesting ... "Currently browsing the boards" knows it's me here, but the full details page shows me as "guest" ?

Schizophrenic or what ?

Comment

now how will I post with my double login of evan von christoph? What will I do? I suppose I could close my browser window... I'm pretty sure I opted not to save my password as a cookie. I have to enter it each time I open my browser.
                    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Black Bart (edited July 26, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Just a bit curious of the order of listing of those "currently browsing the boards". OK my name always appears first but what determines the order of the others? It seems to be different from the more detailed "Who's online" listing based on time.

Comment

in both cases it's based on the time the data of where the visitor is was collected

since when call the script you're definately the last one to call it(at that moment) you're shown first

when you see the full details, something between a few seconds to minutes have passed and the data has changed...

Comment

very nice script
                          Is it freeware,
                          or where can I get one for my own UBB??

Thanks 2mad

Comment

man, you work too hard

Comment

you can get the commercial of freeweare version of ubb at www.ultimatebb.com

the who's online hack is for the commercial version and can be found at http://www.arlo.net/ubb/whoonline.txt

Comment

Working...
                              X