Bug on the loose!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug on the loose!

Is it just me or a bug in the 1 thread per 8 hours thread? This is one paul's "for all ya single blokes...new low in advertising and dot coms..." and his "New Folding@Home stats...".

The first thread was created at 22:12 and the second 22:00, both on September 26.

P.S. I saw there were 500 topics on the OT for a second, then 499 the next...
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

I think the absence of the restriction may have to do with the fact that the posts to OT don't increase your post count anymore.

The drop in number of topics is 'cos Ming deleted 2 threads where Comrade Dan and the Aussies were having a go at each other.

Comment

Maybe some extremely viscious hackers (no post count?!) are attacking OT...

------------------
      No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary...
      No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

Does the name Markos right a bell?
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

onepaul is the moderator of the alternate civ section and that means he's not affected by the 8 hour limit. I think Markos has mentioned this before.

Comment

Ah right. That means he can spam all he wants, eh?

Comment

Working...
            X