This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A blatant double login!

I was looking through the people logged in at the bottom of the screen and there was one that stuck out like a sore thumb, Rural Ranger as opposed to our much loved poster Urban Ranger! I'd check it out Markos!!!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Dammit, it's LightEning!!! Bah!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I should feel quite flattered that somebody wants to imitate my handle Just like all the "Provost's" floating around these days

So how come your location changes all the time, and what is your current location (looks like Greek to me - sorry Markos )
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

what do you think, fellows? should I change my name to ProvostA ?

Comment

Has LightEning actually been sent on vacation for that?

Comment

I don't think so, even if all I got when I tried to post to the MoM thread at Other games forum was connection timed out messages. Oh well, I'll post the message here, as I can't get it to OG.

Hey, I'm here too, I just don't discuss about the game as much!

Hmm... did I have only one post on this thread? I remembered posting another one. Well, forgot what it was about anyway.

To MoM: I just played a game with the Torin supertactic at impossible level and two computer opponents, and it was still boringly easy. 11 life spell books is the way to go if you want to take it easy .

BTW, do you know any good tactics to use with death mages? When used by me, death magic seems to be the worst single sphere of magic there is. Even the kick-ass heroes (Ravashack, Mortu) don't help much, as the first flying units (especially drakes) can come and kill them easily.

hmm... Perhaps I should try to mix death and sorcery to give Mortu flight so that he can use first strike and magic immunity against the fire breath... Now that could, in fact, be powerful. Should try someday.
            <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Rural Ranger (edited September 14, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Andz83
              A vacation for what?

He just went through a legal name change. It hasn't been posted in the name change thread yet since it isn't updated every day...

So like many, he just changed his handle

So this thread really isn't needed. And since I don't think MarkG or DanQ will mind...
              Case Closed!

------------------
              Ming
              CivII & Off-Topic Forum Moderator
              Ming@Apolyton.net
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh, it's LightEning. I thought Urban had moved to the countryside...

Anyway... The eight-hour rule seems to have stopped the Copycat threads, so now we have copycat user names? WTF?

Comment

Working...
                X