These "sticky threads" become annoying after awhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These "sticky threads" become annoying after awhile

Really, I understand that you want a specific thread to stay on top for a limited time, but not permanently!
    Also limit it only to one thread at a time. Once you get multiple sticky threads that are inactive, who stay on top of the list, it only distracts from the other threads that are active.

If a sticky thread has served its purpose let it drop to the bottom, don't keep it on top of page one.
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

The stickys' serve a useful purpose but I hope we don't see 4-6 of these in every forum.
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

I think the only time you really need a sticky thread is here for the Age FAQ and the ICQFAQ so that it is easily accessable for new posters. Although I suppose sticky posts are needed to announce the polls also...
      Apolyton Empress
      "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

I don't know and I don't care.

Thats the answer, now the question...

Ahh, too lazy to write the question you figure it out

Comment

I like the term "sticky threads". It's so marvelously gross.

Comment

Working...
          X