Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why am I invariably first on the list of people trawling the fora?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I invariably first on the list of people trawling the fora?

Is it just to me, but whenever I am online at Apolyton, I am always first on the list, without exception? It can't be alphabetical order as no one else in the list seems to be in any kind of order. Why am I number one (without stating the obvious )

cause you're the coolest person on the forums!

Comment

Huh...I'm always first!

Comment

The name of the poster viewing the list is always shown first. And from looking at it, the rest are shown in the order of when they logged on
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh, fair enough. That cleared that one up.

Comment

I prefer mark's explanation

Comment

And I thought that a guy like AI would be intelligent enough to think that up himself. I understood it at once .

This post should win a prize for the most proper use of the smiley .
              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Maybe because people people are shown in order of when they last loaded a page, allowing big brother to track them. Then the person him/herself would automatically always be first.
                http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

I agree with Thue, it's all a ploy of Big Brother's. Hmph!
                  Apolyton Empress
                  "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

But I'm not a Big Brother... Heck, I'm old enough to be many of yours Father And you can bet I'm watching
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hey Dad, what are you getting me for my birthday?
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                      X