Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, who's been screwing with the programming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, who's been screwing with the programming?

NOW WHAT DID YOU PEOPLE DO?

Somebody set the forum on horizantal display which screws me up since now I have to scroll to see all the posts.
    AND
    I can't edit my messages anymore, which sucks, since I can't spell for sh*t.

Somebody (preferably a Mod) wanna tell me what's going on here?

BTW, don't delete this, I want an answer.

BTW, this only happens in the O/T forum.
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by WarVoid (edited June 10, 2000).]</font>

Comment

The horizontal scroll stuff occurs when some idiot posts a message containing a word longer than a single line. Since the word (obviously) contains no spaces, your web browser doesn't know where to break off and start the next line, so it just makes the page wider. I don't know why you wouldn't be able to edit your posts. Could you give some more information about what happens when you try, such as an error message?

Mark
      main(i,_){for(!_||(--i,main(i+2,i["FHhhTBFHdhTBFBQT\2TBF&]zRF$hh*:FHhh+&FBIsbDF"]));
      i&&_>1;printf("%s",_-70?_&1?"[]":" ":(_^=_,"\n")),_/=2);} /*- Mark -*/

Comment

Well LightEning caused the vertical bar in the Coffeeshop (page 3) so we should get him!
        Das Wasser soll dein Spiegel sein
        Erst wenn es glatt ist, wirst du sehen
        Wieviel Märchen dir noch bleibt
        und um Erlösung wirst du flehen.

The water shall be your mirror
        Only when it's smooth you will see
        How much fairy-tale is left for you
        And you will beg for deliverance.

'Alter Mann', RAMMSTEIN.

Comment

The vertical bar? There's always a vertical bar when there are enough posts
          Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

What? There is a horizontal scroll bar there? In that case, tell me how I could edit it out from my post .

Oh, and Warvoid: Try to edit your first post now!

Edited by ming... do that again, and you will get a vacation!

(Forum-disruption at its best )
            <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by LightEning (edited June 11, 2000).]</font>
            <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Ming (edited June 11, 2000).]</font>
            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Working...
            X